For anyone who missed the reveal trailer for Tales of Zestiria, here it is on our Youtube account.
- Name is derived from the word “Zest” meaning “passion” or “enthusiasm.”
- FOUR character designers: Kosuke Fujishima, Mutsumi Inomata, Daigo Okumura and Minoru Iwamoto (from the Radiant Mythology series)
- The hero is Slay ( スレイ, surei), designed by Fujishima. He’s described as a gentle guy. Voiced by Ryouhei Kimura.
- The heroine is Alicia ( アリーシャ, ariisha), designed by Okumura. She’s apparently a knight. Voiced by Ai Kayano.
- Battle system not yet announced, but will apparently be similar to Graces’s.
- The world is called Greenwood, where the Kingdom of Highlands and the Empire of Lowlands are fighting over the rule.
- Animation will be by ufotable.
- DRAGONS. Are they friend or are they foe? We shall now in time.
That’s all we know so far.
Now… let’s wait for the magic on our side. Maybe in a few hours? I have faith on this one. (⊙ヮ⊙✿ ) …
Tales of Series Photo Collection Box by MegaHouse! Out on March 2014
the samples for those photos they’re selling
i mean i think they’re nice but would you really pay for them
don’t answer that
Pipos Doll Animation (by DollPaCa)
That was sadder than the opening bit in Pixar’s UP.
Everything about this was perfect. The animation could not be any better; the lack of actual words yet it still portrays rich emotion. In the beginning, it shows how a family can continue on. But as it goes, it shows that tragedy can still happen. Life is life.
There are tears rolling down my face, and the only thing I would criticize is that felt no closure in the end. When the screen went black it felt like my heart stopped because I didn’t want it to end.
Tales of Series Clear Files coming December 19 from Movic!
New PlayStation 3 Tales of Custom Themes now available at the Japanese PlayStation Store for 100 Yen each!